How to Restore Deleted Files on Android
How to restore deleted files on Android – Android tips this time on how to easily restore lost or deleted files on an Android smartphone. Not a few people experience unpleasant events when operating an Android phone. Among them is accidentally moving files / applications to another place and accidentally also deleting certain files / applications.
The most fatal of the two is of course accidentally delete files, applications, music, videos, images and other data on Android phones. This accidental accident usually occurs because of the rush in operating an Android smartphone. Another cause is because it is influenced by the smartphone itself, which sometimes lags or the level of sensitivity of the touch screen is quite high.
Now to overcome this, which returns data in the form of music, files, applications, video images and other data that is accidentally deleted, there are two ways. Namely restore data deleted using a PC / laptop or computer and restore files deleted on Android using the application.
For those of you who are experiencing an unpleasant condition, please follow the steps to restore deleted files on Android below. To run this tutorial, make sure your Android smartphone has been rooted before.
How to restore deleted files / data on Android
- The first step, please download and install the application called Undeleter Recover Files & Data in the Play Store.
- Then open the application and select the tab Select Storage> select memory> specify the place / folder where the file or data is deleted.
- Then open the Storage tab. At this stage the application will do a scan, wait a few moments until the search results are displayed.
- After the scanning process is complete, please find the file that was deleted and want to be restored, then tap the Restore Item button.
- Then the deleted file / data has been returned to its original place.
Thus this article, hopefully helps. Basically deleted files on Android can be restored or restored again. It’s just that in some cases it was found that not all files / data can be restored as before. Some files / data have been corrupted, and some other deleted files / data cannot really be found or restored.
If indeed deleted files / data are so important, but have not been successfully restored in the above manner, then please use other methods with other applications as well. While hoping a similar incident will not happen again.