How to Make Ghost Effects on Snapchat
How to Make Ghost Effects on Snapchat – Snapchat , is one of the hottest mobile messaging applications, this application is an easy and fun way to send photos and videos to friends and family without consuming your phone’s memory.
Now Snap has made a new breakthrough that is you can make Snaps more fun by adding real-time special effects like Ghosts and sounds with Lenses!
To use Lenses in Snapchat please follow the steps below:
Previously maybe you want to record a video snap please read here: How to Take Snapchat Photos and Record Videos or How to Insert Emoticons and Texts on Snapchat
Here are the steps
- Go to the Camera screen on Snapchat.
- If your rear-facing camera is active, please switch to the selfie camera.
- Press and hold on your face! Lens options will appear below.
- Swipe left to select the Lens you want to use.
- Follow the action instructions that appear, such as ‘Raise your eyebrows.’
- Press the capture button to take Snap, or press and hold the capture button to record video.
Note: Lenses are not supported on some devices including older iPhones, iPod Touches, and many older Android devices. Also, recording videos with Lenses is only supported on Android 5.0 or higher.